Because we guide and advise you in your job training process, discovering all the opportunities that your project can have and from which you can benefit.
Anyone interested in undertaking a work project needs advice on the process and help to define what they want to do, so they can realize what is really necessary to make it happen.
- Permanentlabour advice on personnel administration and labour relations.
- Advice and interpretation of applicable collective agreements.
- Salary structure
- Analysis of professional groups and categories
- Penalty system
- Labour settlement, etc.
- Regulatory updates on specific matters of interest that apply to the company and its sector.
- Map of categories and salary levels.
- Company update & information of interest.
- Implementation of flexible remuneration plans.
- Management of training credit with the Tripartite Foundation.
- Processing of permits and/or visas for expatriates and impatriates of your company’s employees, among others.
GRANTS AND RECRUITMENT
- Social Security bonuses.
- National, regional and local subsidies and incentives.
- Legal assistance in the Mediation, Arbitration and Conciliation Service (SMAC).
- Advice on hiring and dismissal of employees.
- Labour auditing, in terms of salaries and social security (at the beginning of the collaboration).